Electronic Transcripts will be processed BEGINNING Tuesday, August 8th. If you need a transcript sooner, you may come into Granite Hills High School and see any Administrator.
Former students must request their own records by clicking on the link above.
A Transcript Request Form must include the following:
- Full legal name used while attending Granite Hills High School (Maiden name)
- Year of graduation or last year of attendance
- Full date of birth (Month / Day / Year)
- Email and phone number where you can be reached
- Complete address of where you would like your transcript mailed
- The fee is $2 per transcript. Your payment can be made through the Electronic Transcript Request form. There is a 3% transaction fee for this method of payment. Please note we do not accept American Express.
Forms with missing information will not be processed.